Saturday, February 21, 2009

What is wrong with kids???

In Pennsylvania, eleven year old Jordan Anthony Brown was arrested yesterday for blowing his dad's 8-month PREGNANT gf Kenzie Marie Houk's brains out. Excuse me for being so blunt, but I'm tripping.

Late last year, an 8-yr old boy killed his dad and dad's roommate, and now this. Jordan killed Kenzie with a 20-gauge shotgun, and then went to school with Kenzie's 4-yr old daughter-who was not only home, but heard the gunshot. My word. Click here for the rest of the story.

Kenzie Houk

Kenzie Houk

check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)