Monday, December 10, 2007

I belong in London!

I promise...stop by my girl's Regina blog Regina's Family Seasons and you're going to find SOMETHING on there that you'll want for yourself: a link, badge, quiz-something! It' bloggers
' delight at Regina's blog!Need proof? This little doohickey was on her blog (actually her city is Rome,but you catch my drift)...click on the link and see what city you belong in!

I agree with the definition as to why I belong in London.
I'm a little bit country and a little bit o' rock-n-roll, you know, like Marie Osmond! ;)


You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)