Saturday, January 12, 2008

Does This Chile EVER have an "Off" Day??

I couldn't pass up this story, so I straight jacked it from
MWZA , J-LO WISH she looked like this! That po' chile is pregnant errrrywherre-even in her nose :(

Click the link for Halle's interview with Instyle...Hal's Interview







***
Ohhh I tell ya,
Me and Halsy are soooo much alike! We have great looking men, money in the bank, a body that makes grown men cry, women envy us, fans adore us---
*cold water is thrown on me*
HEY WHAT THE...
where am I?
Who am I?
*looking around at my surroundings and I become depressed and realize...*
I was dreaming?!
You have GOT 2 B Kidding!
sigh
Oh well.
I must give Halsy B her props.
Girly got it goin' on with or without baby!
I ain't mad.
I'm just sayin'.

source


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)