Saturday, February 02, 2008

LIKE CHRIS ROCK::I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE...BUT I CAN'T STAND NI**AS!

PASSING FOR WHITE WOULD SOOOOO COME IN HANDY 4 ME, RIGHT ABOUT NOW...

Ok, Bria did not want to go there during black history month.
But after mulling over Morgan Freeman's quote "There is no black history month Black history is American history"-I'm like, you know what Freeman? I agree. Having said that, since this is now just a regular ole ordinary day, I have made my mind up to clown on some 'u know u ghetto when...what in the world were u thinking...when will ni**as learn...your priorities are screwed...enough of this frackanackle bull...why didn't you invest, instead of buyin' this mess?" type of crap.

Idiocy* at its finest, ptII
[id-ee-uh-see] 1. utterly senseless or foolish behavior; a stupid or foolish act, statement, etc.
2.
Psychology. the state of being an idiot
*Dictionary

A while ago, I posted about synthesizer singing Sean Kingston and his blinged out Crayola chain Remember this?

I never thought I'd live to see this let along post about it, but someone has ordered 16 bedazzlers from that woman's bootleg commercial and went nuts on a box of cereal. I'm waiting for the matching gallon of milk chain to come out next.


WHAT IN THE SNAP-CRACKLE-POP FOOLISHNESS IS THIS?!

(Didn't Kris Kross wear their jeans backwards...LIKE 15 YRS AGO?!)
Emulating 12 year olds...

(why does that look like an actual size box of Frosted Flakes?!)
Glorifying cereal...
Wearing said glorified cereal...

I'm not a Dr., nor do I play one on TV, but I believe my informal diagnosis is spot on:

"ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT"
(kid trapped in adult body)
Arrested development defined


And bcuz they have embarrassed our race TO NO END...I'm getting my Twin One man, my lil bro DB, and my lil sisters Shae & Hotsauce, and my girl Tanyetta in on the mix. These cats are like are like pittbull/rottweilers in the blackosphere.

Y'all gone get it now!!

Don't make Bria mad!!
:)

source


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)