Thursday, April 10, 2008

One Less Crackpot On The Street...

UPDATE:::Laurean survived in Mexico on diet of Avocados. Spent hours at the internet cafe, communicating with his wife via MySpace.
Read the rest of the story here.

art.marine.ap.jpg
Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean, on the run since January, was captured Thursday night in Mexico.


Are these people crazy b4 they enlist...or does the military make them crazy??

I'm sure someone is going to take issue with what I have to say, but since this is my blog...my words are purely subjective-meaning it's my opinion and what I say on this blog...GOES.

Having said that....I'm glad this kook-the-nut,
U.S. Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean
(below)
art.laurean.fbi.jpg
In January, the FBI released this picture of fugitive Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean and the tattoo on his left arm.

has FINALLY BEEN CAUGHT. This 'alleged' (and I use that word loosely) murderer has been a prime suspect in the death of 8 mos pregnant 20yr old Marine Lance Cpl Maria Lauterbach-who's charred remains in a addition to the fetus were found in Laurean's backyard.

Arrest made in pregnant Marine's death

SMH
Well, not only did he kill her by stabbing, and burn her body and the baby's...Uncle Sam's nephew even used Lauterbach's ATM card while making tracks to Mexico.
It's apparent he hasn't watched any of the latest crime shows, cuz if he did-he'd know mexican authorities now work in tandem with U.S. authorities and will turn your murderous, cowardly behind over with the quickness.

Although it's a day to rejoice, it's still a sad day.
Lauterbach was unable to live and see the man she accused of rape be brought to justice.
sigh
I hope he sows exactly what he has reaped.
I do.

source




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)