Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rapper Queen Pen is singin' the blues...

Is This What U Put Up With When The Checks Stop Comin' In??

Eurweb.com has reported rapper Queen Pen (Lynise Walters) has been beaten by her bf (who's on the run at the time of this post) in FRONT of her children.
No, it's not cool to be beaten behind kids' backs either...my point is the trauma these kids have experienced witnessing this abuse 1st hand.
KENDALL WICKER also broke her grammy award.
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ce/86/18f1828fd7a0b8866f7c1110._AA240_.L.jpg

I'm not sure which road to take...be pissed off at this bully for punching her in the face so bad 3 mos that she needed oral surgery, trashing her apt, throwing a brick thru her car's windshield and threatening to kill her (I'd say he'll probably make good on this threat if he's not caught) or be PISSED AT QUEEN PEN for staying in such a relationship...esp after blowing her grill out to the point of surgery???
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/artist/q/queen_pen/az_official/281x211.jpg

What is it goin to take for women to get a grip, and get outta there by any means necessary??? I don't care if its baby daddy, husband, first love, college sweetheart ...if he's WHOOPIN' ur behind, trust...the feelin's not mutual towards you.
My son lives by this saying:
'I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward'

I agree. I'd rather die doing what's best for my children than live in fear doing nothing. Is it ez? No. but it is possible.

Queen Pen need to get it 2gether, and rescue those children before the next incident ends no so nicely.
**********
To Queen Pen and other victims of domestic violence:
If you have chosen to live and not die please call
1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
1-800-787-3224 (TTY)

or for online users go to
National Domestic Violence website



Our thoughts & prayers go out to Queen Pen and her family.


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)