Thursday, October 04, 2007

Life: It's A Beautiful Thing





I went to an awesome website called "GOD TUBE,"
(I know hat you're thinking)
and it's a site created for people who love the Lord to upload their videos.
After trying to decide which video to post, I watched the last video and I was so moved by its poignancy, that I knew I had to post it.
Note: The video is about abortion, and life. Abortion is murder and its wrong but it is also A FORGIVABLE. I ought to know as I had an abortion when I was 20 years old. I was freed from the guilt 4 yrs ago. I almost committed suicide because of it. My childen 19 & 16 are aware of their brother "Caleb" who is in heaven waiting for us. My daughter has another lil' brother, and my son has a big brother that he'll get to see. Women do not go through this alone, the father's depression, feelings, guilt etc must also be acknowledged, for he too is experience deprivation. Confess and repent your sins, and ask God to forgive and heal you. He did it for me and He'll do it for you.
You Betta recognize-God came to set the captives free. It's time for your liberation. God bless you and I'm proud of you.
Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)