Wednesday, May 21, 2008

When Waking Up And Smelling The Coffee is a GOOD THING...

If you're a regular reader of this site...then you know how I've felt about Nas and his ignantly titled CD..NIG*ER.

I've written about it
here, here, here, here, here, here, here here and here

The ignorance and audacity behind this publicity stunt just boggles my mind still. However...i have good news according to a post at concrete loop
Nas is CHANGING THE TITLE OF HIS STILL-NOT-YET-RELEASED CD.
*applause*
Since he's abstract and deep, Nas considers his cd as untitled.
He also says people will still know the name of the cd (as Nig*ger) even without it officially being called that. Yeah yeah Nas...whatev.
I'm STILL not buying the CD.



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)